so i just bought a 360 and i also bought the thing where u can hook the 360 up to the internet wirelessly and it wont connect. what all do i have to do to connect it?
so i just bought a 360 and i also bought the thing where u can hook the 360 up to the internet wirelessly and it wont connect. what all do i have to do to connect it?
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
You did buy the (wireless) game adapter right? And I'm assuming you have a wireless router that's compatible with the wireless game adapter?
If you've followed all the instructions for both the router & adapter, you might have to go into the 360's network settings and see if there's anything in there about setting up a wireless network or something like that.
Officially retired
yea i bout the game adapter and tried for like an hour tongiht to connect but no luck.
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
You should have bought a PS3 you wouldn't have had to do anything, except change the network settings from wired to wireless which takes less than 30 seconds.
one word.....halo
lol
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
IMO, Halo is way overrated. I've owned both X-Box and PS2, and I'm still a PS2 fan. Not calling out any Microsoft cronies, but that's just my personal opinion.
Where's your God now?
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]
[img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks